Welcome to Asian Business Alliance web site!
The Asian Business Alliance is a nonprofit supportive organization that composes of business owners and professionals in the Southern Alameda County of the Bay Area who seek to:
- Support, promote, and foster business, cultural, and educational relationships among members and the general public;
- Assist members by promoting and advancing their businesses through networking;
- Provide a platform to discuss business, culture, and other issues of interest;
- Offer programs and seminars to facilitate the exchange of ideas, business practices, leadership development, and issues of diversity; and,
- Promote business opportunities to enhance the vitality of our communities.
ABA recognizes the needs and challenges of Asian business people including limited exposure, language/cultural barriers, and other professional development issues. We overcome these by leveraging our network to promote our businesses and provide a unified voice.
2019 - 2020 Officers and Board of Directors
President - Ed Mullins
Vice President - Dan Law
Secretary - Hera Tong Gutierrez*
Treasurer - Amada Gonzalez
Board of Directors - Michelle Koan
Advisors - John Gutierrez*, Sharon Tom